Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Kuchins "ColorKist" Dinette

Question
Kuchins "ColorKist" Dinette
Kuchins "ColorKist" Di  
This set has been in my family since it was new.  Has original finish with "original emblems" and is in OK shape.  I would appreciate an opinion of value and would like to know if there is a market for it even though I only have 3 chairs.

Answer
having an odd number of chairs doesnt help in selling, most like 2 4 6 or 8.  so when selling you will have to price two chairs a give the third.  so sell the three at 75-100.  Table at 150-200 depending on condition.  There is not much market for these as I have unfortunately found out of late.

However being made 1930-40 it should have appeal.

hope this helps

thanks

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein