Collectibles-General (Antiques)/pair of white finish mahogany tables

Question
Victorian tables
Victorian tables  

victorian red label
victorian red label  
Galilee Center was given this pair of beautiful white finish tables with a red label that indicates is real mahogany wood and a 413 number on it. Also has Victorian on it and would love to know more info on these pieces. Thank You

Answer
These were manufactured by the Victorian company in mahogany around 1940-60.  The company made good quality reproductions.  Some were in natural mahogany some painted and others in a clear finish but stained darker.

a retail price these days on these tables would be at 250-300 each unless in a high end store.

They are becoming quite desirable and sell well in retail and auction settings.

thanks

hope this was helpful

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein