Collectibles-General (Antiques)/record cabinet

Question
record cabinet
record cabinet  
name on record cabinet
name on record cabinet  
QUESTION: What is it worth and I am willing to part with it. It has been in my family since the end of 1800s.

ANSWER: use the followup function and post in focus picture of the label and open right hand side please.

thanks

wabash
wabash  
QUESTION: Let me know if this picture is good enough to see. My cabinet is also full of records from 1900 to about 1945.

Answer
good enough to see but forgot the right side opened

first of all, this is not from the end of 1880s.  sorry to say but please remember that family recollections are the least reliable of all clues.  

the earliest would be late 1920s but this has all the attributes of 1940-45.  Doesn't matter as to the value.  The value here is in the records if, and only if they are in near pristine condition.  Teh cabinet empty would sell at 150-200 tops.  The records would depend on what they are and condition.

do you research on the records, I cannot help on that as I am a furniture guy.  If records are pristine keep in mind that jukebox collectors are constantly searching for records of the period to match the boxes!!

thanks, hope this is helpful.

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein