Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Round table with glass serving tray

Question
table
table  
This table was my grandmothers and it is now mine after her death. On the bottom of the table are 4 numbers stamped 3454. Written are also the numbers 3454
        219
       1686
Just wanted to know when the table was made and some history on it.

Answer
Albert - Your table is a cocktail table made of walnut. The serving tray became very popular addition in 1933 with the end of Prohibition. The numbers are factory numbers that indicate style and finish. The table would sell at auction in the $100 range.

Fred Taylor

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Fred Taylor