Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Russel Furniture Company Chifferobe

Question
Russel Furniture Chifferobe 1
Russel Furniture Chiff  

Russel Furniture Chifferobe 2
Russel Furniture Chiff  
This chifferobe has been with our family since the late 60s and I'd like to get an idea of its value so I can decide if I should keep, sell, or donate it.
The label on the back reads Russel Furn Co, 115 Collinsville Ave, East St. Louis, IL. It measures approximately 40"W x 22"D x 63"H and has all original hardware.

Thank you in advance for any information your may be able to provide.

Answer
1920s piece, russell was not a manufacturer but was a retailer.  without a label showing the manufacturer we will never know who that was.

condition is ok but hurts the selling price.  if in better condition it would sell at 425-450 in a store but as it sits about 175-200.

veneers are probably walnut on the exterior but the inside back left side is mahogany

hope this is helpful..
thanks  

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein