Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Dry Sink

Dry Sink
Dry Sink  

Dry Sink
Dry Sink  
I Happen to Have a Dry Sink That I Believe is Close to 100 Years old Per My Grand Father - I Am Looking to Sell It & I am Looking for the Dry Sink Value & How Old the Dry Sink maybe is & Any Other Information You Can Enlighten Me With & Perhaps Anyone Who May be Interested in it - If You Need More Pictures Please Let me Know & I Am More Then Happy to Send Then - I Can Be reached At  or  - Than you so much for your time - David

This is not an old dry sink.  original dry sinks were early 1800s, this is a mid 20th century reproduction at the earliest, 1960-70s.

as such I really do not know what it would sell for as i deal in antiques.

this doesnt make it a bad piece just not with the value an original one would have.

hope this helps

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein

In regards to American antique, vintage and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing, and value. I do not study mid century and later furniture nor do I deal in lamps, and other smalls. You may ask for values and I will give you current market values, I will not give you 'feel good' values. Understand that there are many factors that contribute to market value. If you want a feel good, unrealistic number, please call a local inexperienced appraiser. It is my desire to help you and in doing so I increase my knowledge as well. For that I thank you.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars by various organizations, institutions, and private collectors.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971