Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Dry Sink

Question
Dry Sink
Dry Sink  

Dry Sink
Dry Sink  
I Happen to Have a Dry Sink That I Believe is Close to 100 Years old Per My Grand Father - I Am Looking to Sell It & I am Looking for the Dry Sink Value & How Old the Dry Sink maybe is & Any Other Information You Can Enlighten Me With & Perhaps Anyone Who May be Interested in it - If You Need More Pictures Please Let me Know & I Am More Then Happy to Send Then - I Can Be reached At  or  - Than you so much for your time - David

Answer
This is not an old dry sink.  original dry sinks were early 1800s, this is a mid 20th century reproduction at the earliest, 1960-70s.

as such I really do not know what it would sell for as i deal in antiques.

this doesnt make it a bad piece just not with the value an original one would have.

thanks
hope this helps

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

robert klein