Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Questions Answered by Expert G Zimmerman

SubjectDate Asked
Lalique Decanter10/24/2015
  Q: I have a decanter signed Lalique France but I don't know if its a real one or not. I search the ...
  A: I looked through all of our modern crystal Lalique reference material, and cannot find that ...
perruches8/31/2015
  Q: i have a green lalique perruches vase are the value going anywhere
  A: The value of any particular R. Lalique Vase depends on many things, among them are quality, ...
Authentication1/24/2013
  Q: Can you please tell me if the glass shown in the attached photo looks to be authentic Lalique? There ...
  A: A caution that you can never say for certain from a photo and without having the piece in-hand. With ...
Rene Lalique Perruches Vase in green colored glass1/17/2013
  Q: i have a green perruches vase in ex condition is value going up for this glass or is it stagnant ...
  A: I'm answering this question on the assumption that the vase is an R. Lalique Perruches Vase. The ...
Signature on 1951 Lalique Pinsons Bowl12/3/2012
  Q: I have recently bought a lalique pinsons bowl. It was stated that this bowl was manufactured after ...
  A: If you send some photos of your bowl.... one from above the bowl showing the entire bowl in one ...
glass figurine10/27/2011
  Q: This is a photo of a glass figurine that was on top of my grandparents mantle that was left behind ...
  A: Penny, keeping in mind the limitations from that sketchy photo, I do not recognize the cat figure in ...
lalique bowl10/25/2011
  Q: I have a signed lalique bowl, given to me about 30 years ago. the whole outside of the bowl is ...
  A: I would have to see photos of the bowl to be able to identify it, including photos of any markings ...
dating Cactus #2 perfume bottle, #113666/30/2011
  Q: Zimmerman, My mother left me a Lalique Cactus #2 perfume bottle but no info about when it was made. ...
  A: The block signature was used up until around 1960, and then the script one such as your was in use ...
lalique vase3/31/2011
  Q: I bought a lalique vase at an auction and I have researched for days and can't find it. It's ...
  A: I have attached an image of the vase I think you are talking about. Please let me know if this is ...
Lalique blue Jardiniere11/9/2010
  Q: Can you tell me anything about this bowl? I have searched all over and find no "Lalique Haiti ...
  A: I found it. The bowl is indeed named Haiti. It is pictured in the book Lalique Par Marie Claude ...
vase8/12/2010
  Q: hope you can help. have a old vase that my grandmother left me when she died,but can't find out what ...
  A: Can you upload photos? I will look at them and if I can steer you in the right direction I'll be ...
Cristal Lalique Ratois 143226/16/2010
  Q: I am looking for a Lalique Ratois Tumbler Ratois Pattern 13422 double old fashioned It is 3 and ...
  A: It's likely that the problem you are having in finding the tumbler is that you have the name wrong. ...
Lalique bowl value4/1/2010
  Q: I have a leaf motif bowl that has an etching on the bottom Lalique, with a letter in a circle, and ...
  A: From your photo and description, the bowl appears to be the Cristal Lalique Model Number 11221 ...
Cristal Lalique3/26/2010
  Q: I have a bowl with bird as a design on it. The number on it is 11662. I also have a square box ...
  A: The Cristal Lalique model number 11662 is a lioness figure and not a bowl. Please re-check your ...
Lalique St.Christopher medallions2/25/2010
  Q: I have 2 different St.Christopher dashboard badges made by Lalique. The first one is identical to ...
  A: About the car mascot (later sold as paperweight) turned plaque with the two holes: This model was ...
Lalique birds1/22/2010
  Q: I have two bird pieces by Lalique. They are clear crystal with blue headed topknots. They are ...
  A: From your description, the two birds you have are called Oiseau Pilmico Tete Basse and Oiseau ...

All Questions in This Category

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

G Zimmerman

Top Expert on this page