Collectibles-General (Antiques)/Questions Answered by Expert Ken Durham

SubjectDate Asked
Old slot machine10/28/2014
  Q: I have a slot machine that is a Mel-Fruit Melroy Automatis LTD London. It takes $1.00 coin. It is in ...
  A: I've seen it and it is a fun machine. It originally took an old English one cent coin that is the ...
Early Coin Op Pinball Game: Midget Hi-Ball by Peo Mfg9/28/2014
  Q: I recently acquired this old game and cleaned it up and it works very well. I think the only thing ...
  A: You have one of the early 1930s pinball machines. Pinball machines, as we know it today, were first ...
old slot machine6/3/2014
  Q: We have an ols slot machine made by mills novelty company, chicago, Il. On the inside it says ...
  A: Dealers only pay $400-600 for most slots if they are working, less if not working. Send a photo to ...
Recent Purchase2/4/2014
  Q: I recently purchased what I believe to be a 1939 Bally's Royal Flush machine console. There is not ...
  A: Between 1930 and 1941 Mills and Bally came out with a variety console slots and competed with each ...
Mills 1937 Castle Slot Machine2/2/2014
  Q: I am interested in buying a Mills 1937 Castle Slot machine. It is a 10 Cent machine and the front is ...
  A: The castle front is a very common machine and a lot of replica ones have been made. I've never ...
Seeburg #147 jukebox12/12/2013
  Q: Have a Seeburg Symphanola Model 147SA Jukebox and wondering what its worth. I don't believe its ...
  A: Unfortunately in its present condition it is worth just a couple of hundred. It is not one of the ...
1922 slot BD NOVELTIES7/3/2013
  Q: My uncle has this slot machine I typed in pat'd jan-17-22 like it says and it says some pace slot ...
  A: I'm not familiar with the slot machine based on the information you provided me. Please email me a ...

All Questions in This Category

Collectibles-General (Antiques)

Ken Durham

Top Expert on this page