Collectibles--General (Modern)/Portable collectibles

Question
Who do I take portable collectibles to, to get some idea of their price, would it be to a collectible store.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hi Sallie!

What sort of portable collectibles are you talking about? Without knowing exactly what you are researching, it is a little difficult to give you good advice! A collectibles store is a good start, however, before you start to carry them off to the store, you can try the internet first. There are many sites dealing in all manner of collectibles, I would just google the particular collectible and you should find relevant sites that could give you a good idea of the worth of what you have.

Hope this is of some help :)

Troy

Collectibles--General (Modern)

Troy Tempest