Collectibles--General (Modern)/CAS Thimble

Question
Hi Wynneth, I was hoping you might be able to tell me what CAS means on a porcelain painted thimble. I have quite a few of them will different pics painted on them & each one has the initials CAS next to or under the painting. There are no other markings on the thimble, just CAS. any info would be appreciated & thank you & Happy Holidays.

Answer
Hello Billy,  Thank you for your question.  I have tried to find information about the CAS on the thimbles.  I have found no information.  I believe that the CAS may be a person's initials that hand painted the thimbles.  I am sorry but I do not know any information for sure about the thimble.  I am sorry I could not be of help to you.  

Wynneth  

Collectibles--General (Modern)

Wynneth Mullins