Collectibles--General (Modern)/westinghouse cutout

I have a westinghouse s-147190-d cutout and was wondering if you could send me a reference on its age.  I saw that you stated that it was from the 20's or 30's.  Can you tell me when they started and stopped production of this particular model?  Is there any documentation that would prove its age?  I would just like to narrow down the time frame in which this could have been installed.

thanks so much,

I do not have complete catalog history on these to indicate when they first started making this model or exactly when they made the last.  Here is a page showing the series of Westinghouse versions:

From my experience of these types of cut-outs they date from the 1920's into the 1930's.  Are there additional insulators or other hardware that is used with this item that I could see that might narrow the usage date further?  

Thanks, --Bob

Collectibles--General (Modern)

Bob Berry

Questions related to collecting Glass Insulators and porcelain insulators - I can provide historical information as well as current collector values. I am also interested in purchasing insulators I need for my collection.

I have collected since the early 1970's and have much historical information, as well as knowledge of current insulator values.

National Insulator Association (

BS & MS in Electrical Engineering