Collectibles--General (Modern)/100 dollar bill Cigarette case

My uncle served in both 2nd world war and Korean war. When we where cleaning out his house we came across a cigarette case with an American dollar bill imprinted on it. The serial number on the bill is H0155325B , it also states it is the series of 1935. Can you assist with the identification of this case and the value . We would like it, some how, to go back to America as this we believe is where he bought or swapped the case.

Cheers Kevin

ANSWER: Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the e-mail & question.
In response, from what you describe, the cigarette case is NOT MILITARY (there is no association to a military entity). Cigarette cases are collectible both military and non-military. Yours being of the latter and it sounds like someone "customized" the piece with a US banknote (you mention $100.00 and $1.00?). It would be very hard to identify & evaluate this type of item as it may be one of a kind.
Sorry to not be of much help.
Sincerely, Bill

Sorry to bother you again.
I thought I should point out that the dollar bill is an engraving on what appears to be either metal or silver.The dollar bill ( which I know little about )has a photo  engraving on it , the fellows name is Goolon .
It also states he was Secretary to the Treasury.

Cheers Kevin

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for the e-mail & further information. No bother.
Just be aware that, from what you say, the cigarette case is not military. It is Americana and is worthy of further research, however, I am a military expert, so you would need to find someone closer to the field of Americana Collectibles.
Thanks, sincerely, Bill

Collectibles--General (Modern)

Bill Finkler

I am a collector of US Military Wings and Medals, homefront war effort and sweetheart jewelry from the Spanish American War to present. I can answer questions regarding militaria such as authenticity, dating pieces, evaluating and supplying. I have been consulted by experts for books published on Sweetheart Jewelry.