Collectibles--General (Modern)/ww1 poster

Question
Hello bill I have a poster supposedly from ww1 it has a huge picture of a woman and says if I were a man I'd join the us navy the poster says it was created in 1917 by Howard Chandler Christy I have no idea if its real or not I would like to send you a few pictures of it but the website is not letting me so maybe if you would be kind enough to give me a different email to send you a few pictures of the poster thank you for your time and I'd be very appreciative if you could get back to me on this matter thank you for your time.  - sincerely Brandon Gonzalez

Answer
Hi Brandon,
Thanks for your interest in finding out about a WWI Poster. Send Scans to medalman@aol.com. I will do my best to help, however, the question of authenticity is hard to do from a "picture".
Sincerely, Bill
PS:?Please send pictures of front and back, + include dimensions of the poster.

Collectibles--General (Modern)

Bill Finkler