Collectibles--General (Modern)/Sterling Silver Eagle Wings

Question
Sterling Wings
Sterling Wings  

Sterling Wings
Sterling Wings  
Hello Mr. Finkler my name is Joe from Orlando, Florida.  I have sterling silver pin with an eagle in the center.  The pin has the initials JC and SILVER written on back, the pin measures just over 2 1/2 inches in length.  I would appreciate any information that you have about these wings.  Thank you in advance Joe in Rainy/Sunny/HOT ORLANDO.

Answer
Hi Joe,
Thanks for the question and photos of your wings. The wings that you have not official military wings and may be "sweetheart wings" (which are figurative pins that airmen gave or sent home to their loved ones, girlfriends, wives, lovers, etc.)
Sincerely, Bill

Collectibles--General (Modern)

Bill Finkler