Collectibles--General (Modern)/CD 252 No 2 Cable dark green insulator

Question
glass insulator
glass insulator  
I picked up a glass insulator at a yard sale for .50 cents. I did find the CD no 252. But I have not been able to find out the year it was made or the value. I believe it to be a Brookfield glass insulator.

Answer
Hi Joanne,

Nice find for fifty cents!  You are correct that this was made by Brookfield. I would guess it was produced in the teens from the color and style. As for value, it is a little hard to tell from the picture, but it does look to be a nice green shade -- If in good shape I would value this at $20-$25 or so.   In dark aqua it would be $5-$8.

Hope this helps, Thanks --Bob

Collectibles--General (Modern)

Bob Berry