Collectibles--Toys/fire truck pedal car

barbara wrote at 2013-03-29 02:40:20
I bought a Springfield Fire Dept Pedal Truck at Gallery 63 in Atlanta in March 2013...The right head light was broken and the one ladder in the back had a ribbon and wire wrapped around it....was this the same truck that you were talking about?  Wouldn't it be wild if I bought the truck in Atlanta while on vacation??? LOL  rsvp please

stebo wrote at 2013-11-24 04:25:25
i recently acquired a fire(ladder)truck that has a Springfield Fire Dept decal on both sides. But it has no ID,manuf. or anything on it. it looks as though it might be a jalopy style. it has a metal body with heavy plastic fenders. front,rear are 1 piece.  

I buy, sell, and collect vintage and antique toys, clothes, and purses. I've done a lot of research, and I have a vast knowledge of toy and purses values. I can help you sell at auction, or give you information about a certain item.

I grew up in a home that looks more like an antique museum! I've been selling and collecting vintage and antique toys and purses for nearly 25 years.

Associates degreee in fine arts at MSU.