Collectibles--Toys/full body santa claus pez

Question
I have a display box of 1950's full body santa claus pez dispesers.  there are 12 dispensers all with advertising on how to win a golden pez dispenser. the display box is in fairly good shape with some worn corners and one small tear.  How much would something like this be worth?

Answer
Hi Meg,
What a great item!  Without a doubt, definitely keep it all together a single item!!!

Broken down, each full body Santa (in mint condition) is valued around $75'ish...
x12 = $900 retail.
Add another $100 for the box, and you've got a cool $1000...

Now, as a full retail box all together... as one unit...  I'd add an easy 50% to the value just for the rarity and uniqueness of it.  ($1500'ish)

At the end of the day, of course, it's real value is dependent upon what someone is willing to pay for it.

Keep on Pezzin...
-Dale (RhinoPez) / auctionpez.com  

Collectibles--Toys

Dale Pike