Collections Law/my credit score

Question
HI Mr. Miller
My AT&T account was cleared in this September. Franklin Collection Service should received AT&T 's information about my account. I didn't know Franklin agency sent my report to Credit Bureau in November till last Friday I was told by my refinance rep that my credit score droped too much and I am not qualified for my home mortgage loan. I got pissed off from Franklin Collection service. I called Franklin agency, they asked me to contact with Credit Bureau and I don't know how to do that? Where are they ? They don't give any contact info. I am frustrated now for my home loan. Please let me know how to update my credit score immediately ?
Thanks very much for your help.

Answer
The credit bureaus you will need to contact are:

Experian
http://www.experian.com/

TransUnion:
http://www.transunion.com/

Equifax:
www.ai.equifax.com

You can DISPUTE this item on these websites.  The only people that can have an item REMOVED from your history are the ones who placed it there or their client.  In this case, AT&T and Franklin Collection Services.  Be sure to let the credit bureaus know about the short time people that had passed that lead to this being reported on your credit history.  Good luck with this.

Collections Law

Ray A Miller