Collections Law/unifund CCR partners

Question
My mother, who recently died had a judgement placed on her estate in 2005 by Unifund CCR Partners, she lived in NY. I cannot get in touch with this company. I call numbers I get online they just ring with nobody answering. What can I do ??
     Thank you for your time.

Answer
Contact the Secretary of State's office and get their information.  If this does not work, go to the court house in the county in which the judgment is filed.  This should provide some information on who the original creditor was.  If this does not work out, petition the Clerk of Court to release the judgment.  Good luck with this.

Collections Law

Ray A Miller