You are here:

Collections Law/Faber and brand


Hello I have a debt collection from faber and brand that I have been dealing with.. its from a wreck that I had 4 years ago that I have not been able to settle.the wreck of course was my fault but was not severe in fact less than 25 miles an hour. I had other legal issues at that time which involved child custody of my son and couldn't afford more attorny fees. I let it go and have had a judgment against me in the amount of 8000 dollars but will not be provided any information on what and why money is owed. I know I may need to seek legal help and have more letters of legal action if I don't reply. I have no problem paying a debt that I caused. And the state I live in due to my insurance at that time lapsed and was not covered I have lost my license to the judgment . I have to travel out of town for my custody arrangements  due to my sons mothers residence .. and is really putting me in n a spot. I can't apply for new work or k over up without my license . Any pointers will help.. again I km now im responsible to pay a debt but whats owed not attorny fees for a minor accident

Hello Josh:
I just saw your question in the question pool this morning.   From what you have said, it appears that you may be able to both get your license back and possibly get the judgment against you vacated.     (and I donít necessarily mean by using the bankruptcy procedures that may or may not be helpful to you depending on facts you donít say in your question)        Also, the good news is that, at least insofar as your drivers license is concerned, you may be able to get your license back within a matter of days.     As stated, it is difficult to be more specific without knowing more facts about your situation, but if you would like to call me directly I can explain what options are available to you and what would be involved in terms of costs, if any.     I will not charge you just to talk on the phone.     Please feel free to call me anytime you wish at this number.    I look forward to hearing from you.

Jack Hall, J.D.
915  261-3893

Collections Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Bankruptcy Services


If you have been served with a summons and complaint, I can answer questions about what your options are and what you can expect to occur.


Experience with many lawsuits over the past 30 years.

Law Degree (J.D.); Bachelors Degree

©2017 All rights reserved.