Collections Law/Being Harrassed after Chapter 7 Discharged

Question
My boyfriend is being harrassed by creditors after his chapter 7 bankruptcy was discharged.  We gave a listing and this creditor was on it, however, I pulled the court listing and the creditor is not. If the loan was taken out prior to filing, is this creditor included in the bankruptcy?  Thank you

Answer

Hello Robyn:   If the loan was taken out prior to filing, is this creditor included in the bankruptcy?

Depends on what kind of debt it was.    If you call me I can explain to you for sure whether this debt is included or not, and also how you can handle this whether it was included or not.   I wlll not charge you just to talk on the phone. If you call me now at this number, I can help you.     915  261-3893

Collections Law

Bankruptcy Services