Collections Law/Harassed by Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Question
Hello,

I hope you can help me. I'm being called and harassed by a collection agency called Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC.

They call me morning and night! They also spoke to my father about the account Dynamic Recovery Solutions was trying to collect.

Can you help me? Is what they're doing legal? Thank you.

Answer
Dear Joan:

Youre suffering whats called creditor harassment and it is illegal under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA).

It is harassment under the FDCPA if they are calling you several times a day and if this collection agency spoke to your father about the debt.

Even if you owe the debt or some portion of the debt but have fallen behind, that does not give the debt collector the right to harass, threaten and embarrass you, and you have the right to fight back against telephone harassment, and stop collection calls, collection agency harassment calls, debt collection calls to your work or to family members, and other debt collector calls that may be in violation of FDCPA Laws.

In 1977 Congress passed a law called the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) to protect consumers from abusive collectors. The FDCPA says that debt collectors must follow some basic guidelines when dealing with consumers. The following types of behavior by a debt collector toward a consumer over the telephone, in writing, or in person will likely be a violation of the FDCPA:

1.   Telling you something that is untrue, false or deceptive;
2.   Calling your home or cell phone over and over;
3.   Leaving you a voice mail which is heard by others;
4.   Talking to your friends, neighbors, co-workers or family members about your debt;
5.   Threatening you with violence or arrest; or
6.   Falsely threatening a debt collection lawsuit.

If you think that you have been treated in such a manner, you may have a right to sue the debt collector and get money from the collector for their creditor harassment.

I have brought numerous cases against collection agencies and debt collection law firms for violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

Please call me directly! I would be happy to review your situation and give you a free consultation and let you know if you have a case against this debt collector.   

All cases are on a contingency basis and there are no costs to you for my firm to bring your case!

Jason A. Shear, Esq.
Law Offices of Jason A. Shear
Buffalo Creditor Harassment Lawyer
Admitted in NY & NJ
Phone: (716) 566-8988
www.jasonshearlaw.com

Collections Law

Jason Shear, Esq.