Collections Law/judgement

Question
I own a Mobile home on a rented lot with by boyfriend , he is being sued by a creditor.  Can the creditor upon a judgement, Take any action to the mobile home since my name is on it also.  
He is 65 and drawing his SS check now.  He is still working but plans to retire soon.  We are in Florida.

Answer
Thank you so much for your question.  This web site should prove very helpful:  http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/TFBConsum.nsf/0a92a6dc28e76ae58525700a005d0d53/f1b (You should be able to just click on the link.  Your primary residence is protected against any judgment action unless it pertains to the mortgage.  This debt does not. As to wage garnishment, your husbands SS check can not be garnished.  Taking the facts of your question into account, you should be fine. I wish you well with this situation and hope you have a great weekend.

Collections Law

Ray A Miller