Collections Law/PayPal account for Pakistani's

Question
Greetings Sir  
I am Mahreen from Pakistan. Here no bank offers paypal account therefore the only option i guess i have is to open a paypal account in a foreign country. I cannot afford to visit some other country but i have just started working online. I wish to open an account in dubai.Is it possible to open PAYPAL account in Dubai or in any other country without visiting that country???
I shall be grateful to u for providing me efficient solution.
Regards

Answer
No bank anywhere offers a Paypal account - you get Paypal accounts by going straight to Paypal. Is it possible to open a Paypal account in a different country than the one you are in? I did it. I am an American who was living in the Peoples Republic of China and I was able to open a Paypal account in the Philippines in anticipation of moving there.

The one issue which I cannot address would be whether Pakistani laws allow this or not. You need to do some research in your home country to see whether this is allowed or not.

Collections Law

Steve Katz