Collections Law/judgement in another state

Question
I live in PA and I won a judgment against someone who lived in New Jersey, the suit was filed in New Jersey , no money has been paid up to now and he doesn't own any property, however may inherent property in the future in New Jersey. The person now lives in PA is there any way to get a judgment against him in PA too?

Answer
Yes, but how hold is the Judgment, most expire after seven years but it gives you the right to garnish wages and or writ of execution on personal property. Laws do vary from state to state.
The judgment must be domesticated in the State where the debtor resides or has assets. All judgment liens should be perfected as soon as possible. The creditor may enforce the judgment by executing upon the assets of the debtor. Please check the laws of Pennsylvania. Good luck.

Collections Law

Gary Lee Gammenthaler