Collections Law/Compaint/Summons

Question
I was looking up my information on our public court website so see the status of a debt collection. I saw this information on the website and kind of confused me on what it means.

#1.  Wondering if you can clarify this for me? (Correct that isnít my real name)

06/08/2015 , Judge Signed Order Granting Motion for Second Summons and Alternate Service. Copies Mailed to Plaintiff's Attorney (by SASE) on 6/9/15

06/09/2015 , Summons: Service Issued to Adam Smith on 6/9/2015; Assigned to Attorney. Service Fee of $0.00. Second Summons

06/09/2015 , Summons: Document service returned not served to Adam Smith on 6/9/2015; Assigned to Attorney. Service Fee of $0.00.

Some papers the other day was delivered in the mail, no it wasnít served. Just sent regular mail. At the bottom of what seems to be court documents stating, ď THIS FIRM IS A DEBT COLLECTOR. WE AE ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMAITON WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.Ē and on another paper at the bottom states, ďTHIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR. WE ARE ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPROSE.Ē

#2. What does that type of information mean at the bottom?

#3. What does second summons and complaint mean to me? Am I to actually do anything? Will they actually get a judgment based on this?

I have never spoken with this debt collector nor talked with the courts about this.

#5. What I would like to figure out is if the rest of this information sent to me is from the courts demanding that I come in to see them or is this debt collector just trying to scare me into doing something rash that will help them?

I am looking out for what benefits me at this moment as I have other things to work on at this time.

Thank you for any help and understand. I truly do understand the paying of debt and yes we all work with what we have at the moment. Thatís what Iím doing for myself.  Thanks again!

Answer
Hello Mr. Brone:

I just received your question and read it.    I can answer all of your questions and suggest your present options but it would be less time consuming for me if you were to just call me on the phone.    I will not charge you just to talk on the phone.    You can call me at this number directly.
Jack Hall
915  261-3893

Collections Law

Bankruptcy Services