College Exams (SAT`s)/problem in filling bubbles while taking test

I become obsess while filling bubbles on answer sheet while taking test. I dont know if it is psychological problem of me.I have lost my two MCAT exams just because of this. I spent TOO MUCH time to fill a bubble. The instructions further make me obsess and i dark the bubble unless it is completely darken and circled.It takes 10 to 15 seconds to understand a question but about a minute or even more to fill a bubble for me. I left 70 questions untouched due to running out of time in my last MCAT exam. We are instructed to use blue ball pen to fill bubbles. I am thinking to try again next year in MCAT but i am afraid due to this problem.I am very depressed. Please help me. Thanks in advance!

Dear Fred,

As you yourself have said, you are obsesing over bubbling in the circles.  If this is the case, the best thing to do would be to work with someone who deals with anxiety.  You may want to go to your school's counseling center to help address this issue.

College Exams (SAT`s)

I am able to answer questions related to the content and scoring of the SAT I (as well as some SAT IIs). Additionally, I am able to provide general test-taking and admissions advice.

For the past eight years I have tutored students for the SATs and various other subjects. I often stay in contact with my former tutees to help them with the essay writing process and the overall college admissions process. I have also served as an interviewer for the alumni representative committee of my former university.

BA - Environmental Biology MSEd - In Progress