College Exams (SAT`s)/SAT/ACT

Will not taking the SAT or ACT tests affect me getting into college? I'm 15 and a senior in high school and I've not taken them because my parents do not have the money.

Most colleges require the SAT and/or ACT scores for college admissions, but not all.  I think you should speak with your high school counselor and explain the money issue and ask for advice.  I am sure an arrangement can be made.  I would hate for you to miss a college opportunity just because you had not taken the SAT or ACT.

College Exams (SAT`s)

Susie Watts

I can answer questions pertaining to college selection and application strategies, SAT and ACT test preparation, and general areas of education involving students from kindergarten through high school.

I have tutored students from kindergarten through high school and assisted students with college selection and the college admission
process for the past 16 years. I also teach workshops for the SAT
and ACT tests.

National Association for College Admission Counseling
Higher Education Consultants Association

Bachelor degree in education and counseling with graduate work in individual learning styles and reading development. Continuing education in college admissions and elementary/middle school education