College Exams (SAT`s)/Should I retake the ACT/SAT?

Hello, I am currently a part-time freshman at a community college. My plan is to transfer to a university for the next school year as a freshman. I do not intend on transferring many of my credits, and only have one class to count toward my current GPA (although I do have an A in it).

Anyhow, my question is: Would it be beneficial to retake the ACT and/or SAT at this point to get a higher score?

I apologize if this is the wrong area for this question since I'm already in college!

You probably need to check with the colleges you will be applying to in order to get their answer on this question.  Most schools will want to see at least 24 to 30 hours of college credit with a minimum grade of C before you transfer.  They are a lot more interested in your colleges courses and grades than they are about your SAT or ACT score.

College Exams (SAT`s)

Susie Watts

I can answer questions pertaining to college selection and application strategies, SAT and ACT test preparation, and general areas of education involving students from kindergarten through high school.

I have tutored students from kindergarten through high school and assisted students with college selection and the college admission
process for the past 16 years. I also teach workshops for the SAT
and ACT tests.

National Association for College Admission Counseling
Higher Education Consultants Association

Bachelor degree in education and counseling with graduate work in individual learning styles and reading development. Continuing education in college admissions and elementary/middle school education