College Exams (SAT`s)/Should I retake the ACT/SAT?

Question
Hello, I am currently a part-time freshman at a community college. My plan is to transfer to a university for the next school year as a freshman. I do not intend on transferring many of my credits, and only have one class to count toward my current GPA (although I do have an A in it).

Anyhow, my question is: Would it be beneficial to retake the ACT and/or SAT at this point to get a higher score?

I apologize if this is the wrong area for this question since I'm already in college!

Answer
You probably need to check with the colleges you will be applying to in order to get their answer on this question.  Most schools will want to see at least 24 to 30 hours of college credit with a minimum grade of C before you transfer.  They are a lot more interested in your colleges courses and grades than they are about your SAT or ACT score.

http://www.collegedirection.org

College Exams (SAT`s)

Susie Watts