College Exams (SAT`s)/question

what are the requirements for a Jamaican student who already have their sat result and wants to enroll in a college in the USA

You will need to fill out the college applications for the schools that interest you.  Check to see if any of your colleges are on the Common Application.  Colleges will also need to have your SAT scores sent directly from the College Board to each school.  Your high school will need to send each school your official transcript.  Some schools also require teacher recommendations.  You should probably have your parents fill out the FAFSA form to see if you can qualify for financial aid.  It is due anytime after January 1, 2015.

College Exams (SAT`s)

Susie Watts

I can answer questions pertaining to college selection and application strategies, SAT and ACT test preparation, and general areas of education involving students from kindergarten through high school.

I have tutored students from kindergarten through high school and assisted students with college selection and the college admission
process for the past 16 years. I also teach workshops for the SAT
and ACT tests.

National Association for College Admission Counseling
Higher Education Consultants Association

Bachelor degree in education and counseling with graduate work in individual learning styles and reading development. Continuing education in college admissions and elementary/middle school education