College Exams (SAT`s)/question

Question
what are the requirements for a Jamaican student who already have their sat result and wants to enroll in a college in the USA

Answer
You will need to fill out the college applications for the schools that interest you.  Check to see if any of your colleges are on the Common Application.  Colleges will also need to have your SAT scores sent directly from the College Board to each school.  Your high school will need to send each school your official transcript.  Some schools also require teacher recommendations.  You should probably have your parents fill out the FAFSA form to see if you can qualify for financial aid.  It is due anytime after January 1, 2015.

http://www.collegedirection.org

College Exams (SAT`s)

Susie Watts