College Exams (SAT`s)/Question


Hi Susie!

I'm moved to USA from Philippines a year ago. I'm currently a junior and planning to study to University after I graduate high school. The college that I desire, has a requirement of having atleast 2 years of same foreign Language other than english. My counselor credits my native language as my foreign language on my 9th grade transcript. To satisy the requirement, do universities accept transcript from my country? Thank you.

To be on the safe side, you should contact the school you are interested in and ask them this question. Every college has different policies and it is best for you to get the answer from them. All you need to do is call the admissions office and ask to speak to an admissions counselor.  

College Exams (SAT`s)

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Susie Watts


I can answer questions pertaining to college selection and application strategies, SAT and ACT test preparation, and general areas of education involving students from kindergarten through high school.


I have tutored students from kindergarten through high school and assisted students with college selection and the college admission
process for the past 16 years. I also teach workshops for the SAT
and ACT tests.

National Association for College Admission Counseling
Higher Education Consultants Association

Bachelor degree in education and counseling with graduate work in individual learning styles and reading development. Continuing education in college admissions and elementary/middle school education

©2017 All rights reserved.