College Exams (SAT`s)/Question

Question
Hi Susie!

I'm moved to USA from Philippines a year ago. I'm currently a junior and planning to study to University after I graduate high school. The college that I desire, has a requirement of having atleast 2 years of same foreign Language other than english. My counselor credits my native language as my foreign language on my 9th grade transcript. To satisy the requirement, do universities accept transcript from my country? Thank you.

Answer
To be on the safe side, you should contact the school you are interested in and ask them this question. Every college has different policies and it is best for you to get the answer from them. All you need to do is call the admissions office and ask to speak to an admissions counselor.

http://www.collegedirection.org  

College Exams (SAT`s)

Susie Watts