College Financial Aid Info/Help paying bills

Mr Scott Utah wrote at 2014-12-28 21:25:18
Good Day

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial

difficulty or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay

off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks, for the bible says""Luke 11:10

Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened"so do not let these opportunity pass you by

because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

Email Us scott_utah308@hotmail.com

You are advise to fill and return the details below..

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Name of applicant:................

Country:................................

Occupation:...........................

Sex:.......................................

Purpose of loan:....................

Age:......................................

Phone:..................................

Amount needed:...................

Loan Duration:.....................

Monthly income:..................

College Financial Aid Info

Trish Smith