College Financial Aid Info/FAFSA Loans

My daughter, who was a minor at the time, was charged with 3 drug offenses (all at the same time) paraphernalia, possession, and trafficking. They are all misdemeanor charges, and she was charged as a juvenile. I have been fighting the charges, and exhausting a lot of energy, and throwing away a lot of money on an attorney, because I was concerned this would affect her ability to obtain student loans. From what I have been reading online, it seems that may not be the case, since they are juvenile offenses. Is that correct? This will help me determine how much time and money I am willing to spend on fighting the charges in court.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

There have been quite a few parents ask this same question, so you may want to check out some of the previous answers.  For the most part - your daughter will qualify for Financial Aid, as long as those charges are not a Felony, and did not happen while she was receiving Financial Aid for College.  

That seems to be the common thread throughout.  If you're interested in lowering your Cost of College - contact  They, in my humble opinion, are the best source of information, education, and probably the best company in the country when it comes to saving parents Tens of Thousands of dollars in College cost.

I hope this helps, and as always... all the best,

College Financial Aid Info

Les Thomas

I can answer just about any question that is asked about the College Process, Financial Aid, Admissions, Acceptance, Community Service, Scholarships, Grants, Free Money, Loans, etc.

I'm currently a partner in a company dedicated to helping parents lower the cost of college for their students, and have been providing solutions for over 4 years, and have researched the College Process for the past 10 years.

National Association of College Funding Advisors, BBB, College Planning Network, NICCP, NACAC (National Associaion of College Admissions Counselors)

Criminal Justice Degree from the USAF College - Certificated in Communication Psychology equaling Doctorate Level studies.

Recognized Public Speaker, Business Consultant, Trainer, and Motivational Speaker.

Literally Thousands... however Privacy Policy prohibits any information be revealed.