College Football/YA Tittle

john morton wrote at 2013-01-07 21:28:53
my dad, coach a.w. "slick" morton along with coach "red" swanson were dispatched by head coach bernie moore to austin  to bring tittle back to lsu;  along the way, they also picked up future all american and all pro left halfback jim cason in houston to protect tittle's blind side when passing out of the t formation

best "recruiting trip" in lsu football history

i spoke with both tittle and cason on the occasion of my dad's passing in 4/99 - both confirmed this story, which i heard often in my early days

College Football

Thom Brooks

I would be honored to help you find your answers on history, trivia or stats of College Football. I may not be your best source, but can advise where you can find the answers you seek!

I've been watching it for over 55 years!

Brooks Insurance School, where I've taught over 39,000 students. Author of the Bubba Book of Knowledge (History and Trivia). I coach a men's baseball team through the MABL/MSBL, and officiate high school football.