College Football/All star games in the 1960s

S Hinze wrote at 2013-02-13 02:00:15
The game was the East West Shrine Game, also referred to as the All American Game.  My dad was Ray Gene Hinze and I also have a ball that he left me when he passed away in 2007.   There were some interesting names that played in that game, so check your ball carefully.  Along with that ball I also have a trophy, and an news paper article explaining how my father sacked Roger Staubach as his side won the game.  Thanks for making me think about this, it was fun.  Enjoy the ball.

College Football

Thom Brooks

I would be honored to help you find your answers on history, trivia or stats of College Football. I may not be your best source, but can advise where you can find the answers you seek!

I've been watching it for over 55 years!

Brooks Insurance School, where I've taught over 39,000 students. Author of the Bubba Book of Knowledge (History and Trivia). I coach a men's baseball team through the MABL/MSBL, and officiate high school football.