College Life/College rules about essay buying

Brendon wrote at 2014-08-18 07:29:54
Interesting point. lab reports writing Thanks for sharing.

ortolisa wrote at 2014-09-15 11:45:44
I don't think that buying a couple of essays per semester is such a big deal, espesially if a student is working and has very little time. The most important thing is to find a service you can trust or even a specific <a href="">essay writer<a>  

Steve wrote at 2014-10-27 14:33:26
I also heard that some of these services are great. My friend used, she says it helped her a lot. But I'm also hesitating. What do you think, would it be so terrible if I only did it once?

Math Genius wrote at 2015-08-20 09:41:23
Its fine, sometimes professors don't mind it at all, because those essays are pretty good sometimes, well, better than those, that students write sometimes)

More to that, even math homework from a site is actually Okey))

College Life

Sue Kayton

Ask me about nuts-and-bolts information, such as going out-of-state for college, dorm life, handling stress, how to handle bank transfers, credit cards, etc.

Both of my kids went away to college, so I've been there and done that. Check out my website before asking a question, please, since your answer may already be posted.

Graduated MIT, and so did my son. My daughter is at UC Berkeley.