Colombia/Colombian Cedula ID card

Question
How much does it cost to replace a lost cedula for a Colombian citizen , and how long does it take to receive it?

Answer
Mel,

There are factors that can influence how long, and the cost can vary.

In general, a Colombian citizen would apply for a replacement cedula at the Registraduria Nacional.  This would normally cost from "free" up to $30.000 COP.  How long can vary based on a variety of conditions - I have personally seen it take up to two years for the replacement to arrive.  In the meantime, it is possible to get a temporary "Contraseņa".

Hope that helps!

Colombia

BRL