Colombia/ADOPTION

Question
My father was adopted and lost all contact with our whole family. My grandmother's name is Maria Blanca Quintero.  I pretty much feel lost in this world.  Having no family is not the easiest.  My dad drowns his sorrow in alchohol which leaves me with no one.  Was wondering if you could help me.

Answer
Dear Ms. Acosta:

I am sorry for what happened to your family. I know a Quintero family in Pereira (I believe one of them was named Blanca Quintero who passed away), but they might not be related to your family. I need to know more information such as where your Quintero family lives. You could send me that information to my email address below. I need names, cities, business names, addresses, phones, place of the adoption, whatever you can.

Cesar
www.cesarusa.com
CesarCalifornia@hotmail.com
(818) 206-0481

Colombia

Cesar