My father was adopted and lost all contact with our whole family. My grandmother's name is Maria Blanca Quintero.  I pretty much feel lost in this world.  Having no family is not the easiest.  My dad drowns his sorrow in alchohol which leaves me with no one.  Was wondering if you could help me.

Dear Ms. Acosta:

I am sorry for what happened to your family. I know a Quintero family in Pereira (I believe one of them was named Blanca Quintero who passed away), but they might not be related to your family. I need to know more information such as where your Quintero family lives. You could send me that information to my email address below. I need names, cities, business names, addresses, phones, place of the adoption, whatever you can.

(818) 206-0481

At Allexperts I provide free information about Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela such as travel and investment advice. My websites are,, and I provide services such as information about real estate in the U.S., Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. I also sell software and promote artists and models. I have been travelling to and living in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and U.S.A. throughout my life. I am familiar with matters related to safety and employment in the mentioned countries. I can provide information about Medellin, Pereira, Santa Rosa, Bogota, and a little bit about Cartagena, Cucuta and a few other cities. I can provide basic general information on touristic matters related to Colombia, United States, Ecuador, Venezuela. A little bit about Colombian and American immigration. I am bilingual in English and Spanish.

I have lived in Colombia in several occasions, most recently for about 6 years until 2014. I have lived in the US for many years. I invite you to visit

I studied Systems Engineering