Colombia/Obituary/Death Notice

Question
I have been corresonding with a friend in Bogota Colombia via a social network and more recently via Skype.  We have had almost daily contact the past several months but the past few days I have not been able to connect with him.  I am concerned that he may have died as the last time we chatted he was not feeling well.  I have not had much success trying to find an obituary or death notice in any of the Bogota newspapers online.  Is there a simple way or a website I can go to to find out if he may have died?

Answer
Hi Mark,
Unfortunately there is no central place available to people to find if a loved one has passed. It is a process that must be done in person. Should you need help, please email us info@colombianpossibilities.com, we will be glad to help.
Thanks

Colombia

MRZ