Colombia/Question regarding visas

Question
Hello I am an American Citizen and am travelling to Colombia.  My question: can I purchase a one way ticket to Colombia?  The reason for my question is that I am not sure on the return date.  I understand that I am only allowed a max of 60 days for tourism but I plan on possibly obtaining a Visa to extend my trip.  What documents do I need to obtain a Visa from the government of Colombia?

Answer
Hi Marlon,
My apologies for the delay in my answer.
Happy belated Holidays!
Unfortunately if you do not already have a long term visa to Colombia, you must enter with a two way ticket.
The basic tourist visa is a 30 day visa which you can extend when it expires by paying for the extension.
The other visa options are spouse, investment, business, work, religious or retirement.
Should you be interested in more information about visas and qualification please email us directly at info@colombianpossibilities.com, we will be happy to give you more information.
Thanks

Colombia

MRZ