Colombia/Exporting a car to colombia

bruce.twisle wrote at 2013-03-21 05:11:11
It depends on the conditions put down by the government of the country regarding imports from other countries. You may get in touch with your local DMV (through the internet or personally consult an officer) for the specifications.

Also you can consult this site in the US (if you intend on importing from here) for good condition used cars too. They had arranged a used but rare Toyota Corolla 1986 for a friend sometime back, and all paperwork was done by them including exporting and delivery.

At Allexperts I provide free information about Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela such as travel and investment advice. My websites are,, and I provide services such as information about real estate in the U.S., Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. I also sell software and promote artists and models. I have been travelling to and living in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and U.S.A. throughout my life. I am familiar with matters related to safety and employment in the mentioned countries. I can provide information about Medellin, Pereira, Santa Rosa, Bogota, and a little bit about Cartagena, Cucuta and a few other cities. I can provide basic general information on touristic matters related to Colombia, United States, Ecuador, Venezuela. A little bit about Colombian and American immigration. I am bilingual in English and Spanish.

I have lived in Colombia in several occasions, most recently for about 6 years until 2014. I have lived in the US for many years. I invite you to visit

I studied Systems Engineering