Colombia/Exporting a car to colombia

bruce.twisle wrote at 2013-03-21 05:11:11
It depends on the conditions put down by the government of the country regarding imports from other countries. You may get in touch with your local DMV (through the internet or personally consult an officer) for the specifications.

Also you can consult this site in the US (if you intend on importing from here) http://www.automotix.net/bargain_cars.html for good condition used cars too. They had arranged a used but rare Toyota Corolla 1986 for a friend sometime back, and all paperwork was done by them including exporting and delivery.

Colombia

Cesar