Colombia/I want to purchase a new Ford Explorer to import into Colombia

Mike wrote at 2013-05-28 20:03:49
Call Lucille Barrerra at Tel: +575-3682304.

She helped me clear customs for a new Harley 883 arriving in Colombia via Barranquilla.

At Allexperts I provide free information about Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela such as travel and investment advice. My websites are,, and I provide services such as information about real estate in the U.S., Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. I also sell software and promote artists and models. I have been travelling to and living in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and U.S.A. throughout my life. I am familiar with matters related to safety and employment in the mentioned countries. I can provide information about Medellin, Pereira, Santa Rosa, Bogota, and a little bit about Cartagena, Cucuta and a few other cities. I can provide basic general information on touristic matters related to Colombia, United States, Ecuador, Venezuela. A little bit about Colombian and American immigration. I am bilingual in English and Spanish.

I have lived in Colombia in several occasions, most recently for about 6 years until 2014. I have lived in the US for many years. I invite you to visit

I studied Systems Engineering