Colombia/checking out a woman before marrying her

If I become interested in marrying a lady from Colombia living in Colombia, How can I check out if she is not using me for finantial gain?  I am interested in lady in Colombia but I want to be sure she is a person I can trust not one  who is interested in finantial gailns from me. Who do I contact for this procedure? This is important for me before I can make a decision. THank you very much for the help you might provide.

Dear Mr. Muņoz:

By the time you wrote to me you probably noticed some of her attitudes and how she acts. You should pay attention to things such as if she asks for money, if she asks you to buy things for her, if when you go out with her she asks you to take her to stores, etc. She could tell you things such as that she needs money for this and that. It is possible that in fact she would be in need. If you have seen where she lives, how she lives, what her needs are, if she works or not, if she is in age to work, but does not. What she told you about her prior relationships. If she mentions money quite often. If she asks for money quite often, if she tries to save you money or if she tries to make you spend more than necessary.

You can call me and tell me in detail what has happened so far and then I will tell you more in detail what my personal opinions are.

Take care,

(818) 206-0481

At Allexperts I provide free information about Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela such as travel and investment advice. My websites are,, and I provide services such as information about real estate in the U.S., Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. I also sell software and promote artists and models. I have been travelling to and living in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and U.S.A. throughout my life. I am familiar with matters related to safety and employment in the mentioned countries. I can provide information about Medellin, Pereira, Santa Rosa, Bogota, and a little bit about Cartagena, Cucuta and a few other cities. I can provide basic general information on touristic matters related to Colombia, United States, Ecuador, Venezuela. A little bit about Colombian and American immigration. I am bilingual in English and Spanish.

I have lived in Colombia in several occasions, most recently for about 6 years until 2014. I have lived in the US for many years. I invite you to visit

I studied Systems Engineering