Colombia/private investigator

QUESTION: cesara, deseo hablar por telefono con ud respecto a obtener un envestigador en medellin/pereira para algo muy sencillo.  Muchas gracias.

ANSWER: Estimado señor Muñoz:

Mi teléfono de Estados Unidos es: (805) 290-1162 y el de Medellín es 011-57-4-292-1085. También podemos hablar por Skype. Mi cuenta en Skype es

QUESTION: llame a tu tel en usa,no contesta.deje un mesaje. como me conocto contigo en skype.

ANSWER: Dear Mr. Muñoz:

I am temporarily switching the same cable for my internet phone and for the internet. Therefore I can only use one at a time.

To use Skype you need to download the program from and either create a new account or use a Microsoft email account such as a Hotmail account to login. Once you are in you will be able to make free calls to other Skype users such as me. You will need to add contacts to your account. You can run searches for specific contacts such as me: Skype suggests adding all of your Microsoft contacts to Skype. I am going to connect to Skype now until I leave today. You can see in Skype who is connected or not. You can also send me an email and I go ahead and connect my phone. I check my emails very often.

QUESTION: Cesar. le hice el evio temprano no lo puedo contactar en ninguna parte.q sucede con mi caso?

Estimado señor Muñoz:

Hoy empiezo con el caso. No estuve en casa ayer hasta por la nochey por no tanto no recibí su llamada. Favor de seguir en contacto conmigo por correo electrónico. Hoy hago arreglar el asunto del teléfono.

At Allexperts I provide free information about Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela such as travel and investment advice. My websites are,, and I provide services such as information about real estate in the U.S., Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. I also sell software and promote artists and models. I have been travelling to and living in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and U.S.A. throughout my life. I am familiar with matters related to safety and employment in the mentioned countries. I can provide information about Medellin, Pereira, Santa Rosa, Bogota, and a little bit about Cartagena, Cucuta and a few other cities. I can provide basic general information on touristic matters related to Colombia, United States, Ecuador, Venezuela. A little bit about Colombian and American immigration. I am bilingual in English and Spanish.

I have lived in Colombia in several occasions, most recently for about 6 years until 2014. I have lived in the US for many years. I invite you to visit

I studied Systems Engineering