Colombia/Trying to find someone

I am trying to find someone in Colombia south America. I don't have a lot of information on this person and I have looked up on the and could not find anything. I don't know if this person I still alive or not. Could you give me some advice on where to look or what else I can do to find? Thank you so much.

Dear Ms. Nicole:

You could privately send me the information about the person and I see if I could get help with that. I need the name, location (city and state or previous address) and any other useful information such as names of relatives, business names, email addresses, and any other contact information you have. My email address is

Best wishes,

New phone number: (808) 218-4955  

At Allexperts I provide free information about Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela such as travel and investment advice. My websites are,, and I provide services such as information about real estate in the U.S., Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. I also sell software and promote artists and models. I have been travelling to and living in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and U.S.A. throughout my life. I am familiar with matters related to safety and employment in the mentioned countries. I can provide information about Medellin, Pereira, Santa Rosa, Bogota, and a little bit about Cartagena, Cucuta and a few other cities. I can provide basic general information on touristic matters related to Colombia, United States, Ecuador, Venezuela. A little bit about Colombian and American immigration. I am bilingual in English and Spanish.

I have lived in Colombia in several occasions, most recently for about 6 years until 2014. I have lived in the US for many years. I invite you to visit

I studied Systems Engineering