Colombia/Trying to find someone

Question
I am trying to find someone in Colombia south America. I don't have a lot of information on this person and I have looked up on the paginasamarillas.com and could not find anything. I don't know if this person I still alive or not. Could you give me some advice on where to look or what else I can do to find? Thank you so much.

Answer
Dear Ms. Nicole:

You could privately send me the information about the person and I see if I could get help with that. I need the name, location (city and state or previous address) and any other useful information such as names of relatives, business names, email addresses, and any other contact information you have. My email address is CesarCalifornia@hotmail.com

Best wishes,

Cesar
New phone number: (808) 218-4955  

Colombia

Cesar