Colombia/Ancestors

Question
Hi I am looking for ancestors in Colombia. My grandfather, Concepcion Serafin Cadavid was born in Carolina del Principe (so I was told)somewhere between 1890 and 1920, but I cannot find any information on him. I am also looking who his parents were and grandparents if possible. Would you be able to assist me? I have written the parish in the area for information, but they do not respond.

Answer
Hello Margarita,
Sorry for the delay in my response.
In Colombia searches like that have to be done in country, there is no central database and so can be tricky, specially those that go way back.
We can help you do a ancestry research, please email us at info@colombianpossibilities.com and I will tell you the info we need to find out. We have done several of these searches dating as far back as the early 1800's.
Thanks

Colombia

MRZ