Colombia/Sailing from Colombia to Panama in the Caribbean

Question
Hello Cesar,

I'll be travelling in april 2015 to Columbia and I would like to make a nice 1week sailing trip with also some diving experiences (Im a beginner-intermediate in diving).
I thought leaving from Cartagena and going towards Panama. Would there be a route with amazing scenaries  that you recommend (like the San Blas islands) ? Which of the San Blas islands would you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your kind advice,

Looking so much forward this trip!!!

Larisa

Answer
Dear Ms. Larisa:

My suggestion is therefore to do researches on the internet and contact service providers. Regrettably I am not familiar with what you are asking, but found the following by simply doing a search in Bing:

https://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q=sailing+trip+from+Colombia+to+Panama

http://www.bluesailing.net/

Cesar
www.CesarUSA.com

Colombia

Cesar