Colombia/Sailing from Colombia to Panama in the Caribbean

Hello Cesar,

I'll be travelling in april 2015 to Columbia and I would like to make a nice 1week sailing trip with also some diving experiences (Im a beginner-intermediate in diving).
I thought leaving from Cartagena and going towards Panama. Would there be a route with amazing scenaries  that you recommend (like the San Blas islands) ? Which of the San Blas islands would you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your kind advice,

Looking so much forward this trip!!!

Dear Ms. Larisa:

My suggestion is therefore to do researches on the internet and contact service providers. Regrettably I am not familiar with what you are asking, but found the following by simply doing a search in Bing:

At Allexperts I provide free information about Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela such as travel and investment advice. My websites are,, and I provide services such as information about real estate in the U.S., Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. I also sell software and promote artists and models. I have been travelling to and living in Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and U.S.A. throughout my life. I am familiar with matters related to safety and employment in the mentioned countries. I can provide information about Medellin, Pereira, Santa Rosa, Bogota, and a little bit about Cartagena, Cucuta and a few other cities. I can provide basic general information on touristic matters related to Colombia, United States, Ecuador, Venezuela. A little bit about Colombian and American immigration. I am bilingual in English and Spanish.

I have lived in Colombia in several occasions, most recently for about 6 years until 2014. I have lived in the US for many years. I invite you to visit

I studied Systems Engineering