Colombia/peaple search

Question
HELLO MRZ
I'M TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE I KNOW WHO LIVED IN NORTH MIAMI FL, AND LEFT TO MEDELLIN COLOMBIA. I'M NOT SURE IF HE IS BACK IN THE STATES. I TRIED TO SEARCH FOR HIM ONLINE WITHOUTH ANY RESULTS. HE DOES NOT HAVE FACE BOOK.  I WANT TO KNOW IF HE IS MARRIED. WHAT CAN I DO, ARE YOU ABLE TO HELP. I DON'T REMEMBER HIS DATE OF BIRTH, BUT I DO KNOW HIS MOTHERS NAME.

Answer
Hello Margarita,
Sorry for the delay in my response. In Colombia searches like that have to be done in country, there is no central database and so can be tricky.
We can help find this out for you, please email us at info@colombianpossibilities.com and I will tell you the info we need to find out.
Thanks

Colombia

MRZ