Colon Cancer/Polyp pathology report

Question
Below is part of my pathology report for the recent colonoscopy I had - I would like to know in layman's terms if I have anything to worry about?  The last one is the one that concerns me the most!!
C.  TRANSVERSE, POLYPS:
 TUBULAR ADENOMA FRAGMENTS, NEGATIVE FOR HIGH GRADE DYSPLASIA
D.  DESCENDING, POLYP:
 TUBULAR ADENOMA, NEGATIVE FOR HIGH GRADE DYSPLASIA
E.  SIGMOID, POLYP:
F.  RECTAL POLYP:
 TUBULAR ADENOMA FRAGMENTS, POSITIVE FOR FOCAL HIGH GRADE
 DYSPLASIA,NEGATIVE FOR INVASIVE MALIGNANCY

Also given this report should my siblings be getting regular colonoscopys?

Answer
If your rectal adenoma has been completely removed - your doctor should be able to tell you about that - there is no immediate cause for worry. However you have a tendency to form colon adenomas with - in one case - dysplasia. So I do recommend that you for the rest of your life continue with regular colonoscopies at least once per year to find any new ones and have them removed so that they will not cause you trouble in the future! Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

Colon Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.