Colon Cancer/Mucus discharge

Question
Hello,

I realize that this is not your specialty or the category you are listed for and I apologize, but I figure that you are the best fit as far as I see since you know the general area.

I've had hemroid issues for a while and for the most part it hasn't been a big problem.

However this morning I started having a mucus discharge. It makes it so that I feel like I have to go to the bathroom a lot. Not much blood, for the most part just mucus with a tinge of reddish color.

I'm taking a hemroid suppository for it, but I'm wondering if this will stop the mucus as well because it's really inconvenient.

Thanks

Answer
I can not promise that but it is on the other hand not impossible. Only trial and error will tell. I do strongly suggest that you let a surgeon check you! Indeed this is not my field, but that is my advice! Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

Colon Cancer

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.